Selecting a makeup artist for your wedding day who can balance your needs and expectations while providing their expertise is of huge importance. Every bride wants to look and feel her best on her wedding day, and I’ve been passionate about providing that service to hundreds of brides for over a decade. My goal for every bride is to give them a polished and flawless look that stays true to their personality. I want your groom and wedding guests to see the best version of you, whether that’s a natural or dramatic look. I would love to create a glow-from-within, timeless look that you will enjoy in photos for years to come!The Investment
Getting your makeup done professionally doesn’t mean you have to look “made-up.” With a trial-run well before your special day, you can rest assured that you and your wedding party will look exactly how you envisioned.
Whatever look you choose, a true professional will know; what colors work with your skin tone, how to enhance your best features, and what will photograph the best while lasting through all the tears, kisses, and dancing. If a pesky blemish or dark circles appear the morning of your wedding, you will appreciate the unmatched quality of professional makeup and an experienced artist.
Enjoy the opportunity to relax, be pampered and drink mimosas with your family and friends while having a confident professional handle your every need. I want you to enjoy all the priceless moments leading up to the “I do’s”, and rest knowing that your luxury bridal makeup experience will effortlessly fit right in with your wedding day preparations. Remember, you will be photographed more on your wedding day than any other day of your life!
The Wedding Package
- Bridal makeup application with touch-up lip color
- Up to 3 additional makeup applications for bridal party
- Up to 4 hours on-site at a single location
Additional Bridal Services
Additional Bridesmaid Makeup $95
Additional Artist Fee $75
Early Morning Fee $100 & Up
Flower Girl Makeup (lip gloss, blush, light mascara) $25
In-Studio Bridal Makeup1 $180
- Travel fees will apply for locations outside the Fresno/Clovis area.
- A signed contract and non-refundable retainer is required for all weddings.
- The trial is a separate service and does not guarantee availability for any specific date unless the non-refundable retainer is paid and contract is signed.
- 1As on-location events take priority, in-studio brides can be booked no more than two months in advance.